Sapa is a town in the Vietnam, situated in the north-west part. Nowadays, it is the popular trekking base, offers the outstanding beauty of nature to the tourists. However, if you have decided for trekking sapa, the best method is take night public transport from Hanoi, which will save a night accommodation and a day. It is very convenient and pretty comfortable way to reach the destination. Most importantly, after arrival many people will try to approach you and if you did not try to get rid of those people at that moment then they will roam around you.
Important Trekking Items
The popularity of camping is enhancing these days, especially in the summer. Due to this, many people are planning to go on trekking trips. But they don’t even know about the items required during the journey. That’s why there are some important tips as well as items list given below in order to provide information about trekking sapa.
- It is better to take short hair. If you have long hair then cut them just few days before the trips. There is no need to take extra luggage for the maintenance of hair.
- Medical Checkup: Do medical checkup in order to know about your health condition. If you have any severe disease or other disorders such as asthma, high blood pressure as well as any heart disease then abort the trips it will worse your condition.
- Take some cloths, a pair of shoes and other normal equipment.
- First-aid box and oil is necessary items, pack these items in order to treat at the time of pain and bleeding. On the flip side, trekking sapa is a long leg journey so oil is useful thing for massaging.
- Lastly, the rain protection jacket to overcome the muddy obstacles.