Affiliate Marketing and Earning Potential
Affiliate marketing is growing with every passing day and so is the completion growing in the field. There are a lot of people who come up with the questions like How much can I earn with Affiliate marketing? Some people also have queries like if they quit their job then how long would it take for them to achieve their financial targets. Petagadget.com is one such site which earns a lot of with such affiliate marketing.
The affiliate marketing consists of four brackets and they are mentioned below –
- Affiliate Apprentice – Losing the money as the outflow is greater than the revenue.
- Low-Level Affiliate – Person who is earning between 0 and $90000 a month.
- Intermediate Affiliate – Person who is earning between $90000 and $9000000 a month.
- High-Level Affiliate – Person who is earning more than $9000000 a month.
But again, the question here is about the profits and not about revenue as there are people who are spending more than what they are earning. So coming back to the question about the earning potential of the Affiliate Marketing. As mentioned above, you can earn anywhere between $0 to $10000 and that totally depends on certain things. Some of the factors on which the earning potential depends on are
- The amount of time invested in Affiliate Marketing. This is one of the major factors in determining the earning potential.
- The focus of the marketer is another major factor, some of the marketers depend on the mass markets and they target the social media ruthlessly. They are the people who are able to earn a lot of affiliate marketing.
- There are certain people who also outsource some of the work and they invest hugely in the marketing of their websites. They can earn a little more or they might even go in loss because of the expenditure.
These were some of the factors impacting the earnings of an affiliate marketer and there is no sure shot answer to the question as there are too many independent variables in the equation.