If you’re into gaming, then GTA 5 must have been on the back of your mind for long. Every one of the gaming enthusiasts around grew up playing the GTA series and the loyalty stays till date. With the recent GTA 5, Rockstar Games grew their portfolio further wide. Here’s where you can get GTA 5 free download for yourself.
We’ll follow up with the system requirements for the game and along with little nitpicks of gameplay and more.
GTA 5 system Requirements
GTA 5 requires top draw specs adhering to its use of extensive graphics and all. The game has avisually stunning display of the cities and is a treat to watch for. The game is built on the drawn map of Los Angeles and is named as Los Santos from where the game starts off.
Here’s what the minimum requirements for the GTA 5 starts off at
- Windows 7 64 bit, Windows 8 64 bit, Windows 8.1 64 bit or above as the operating system.
- Intel Core 2 Quad Core at 2.40 GHz or more for theprocessor.
- The internal memory of 4GB.
- 1 GB graphic card either NVIDIA 9800 GT or AMD HD 4870.
- DirectX 10 compatible Soundcard
- Hard drive space of 65 GB.
- DVD Drive
Recommended System Requirements for GTA 5
- Windows 8.0 64 bit or above as the operating system
- Intel Core i5 at a speed of 3.2 Ghz or more.
- Internal memory of 8 GB
- 2 GB Dedicated graphic card either NVIDIA GTX 660 or AMD HD7870
- DirectX Compatible Soundcard
- Hard drive space of 65 GB
- DVD Drive
The game has anaction packed theme and offers great gameplay option. The scenes and survival cases are intriguing and are sure to keep you hooked onto it. The game stands atop as best way to immerse yourself and it’s time you dive into it.…