Plagiarism is probably the single worst thing you could do while submitting an article or a piece – be it in your college, work, or just another competition. For those who don’t know, plagiarism is the willful act of using someone else’s work as your own without crediting them. In more formal words, it is the immoral duplication of another author’s thoughts, ideas, and language and representing them as your own. It is considered the worst act of dishonesty and misrepresentation. And a lot of people get accused of doing it on a fairly regular basis. Taking hints from a written piece and copying it as it is are two very different things. Here’s how a plagiarism software can help you in proofreading your written piece of any such instance.
Plagiarism checking software’s are one of the most effective and efficient ways of having your written pieces or papers thoroughly checked for any copied off instances. Down below are reasons for their efficiency:
- Many, in an attempt to check for plagiarism, subject themselves to using only the very common search engines by typing out phrases. However, plagiarism software makes sure you have a wider field of search.
- Using software make it extremely easier to correct your papers as it shows the exact copied part by highlighting it.
- At the end of the plagiarism search, software help in determining the uniqueness of the written paper by showing percentages of how much content is plagiarized.
- By the highlighted text edits shown, you can better paraphrase or rephrase what the sentence structure looks like so that it still means the same but with different words and different chemistry.
- Also, by simply checking with a software about your content, it gives you a sense of satisfaction that your content won’t be rejected.
All these sums up to create a very reasonable argument as to why you should use a plagiarism software.