Choosing to travel by bus to Melaka
When it comes to travelling, there are a number of options; from air to rail to road. Yet, one of the most popular routes by road is the trip from Kuala Lumpur to Melaka. It is one of the most scenic, affordable and convenient routes. When you choose to take a bus to Melaka, you can be assured of a safe and quick trip.
Here are some tips about travelling by bus to Melaka;
- The route from KL to Melaka is one of the highest frequented routes. There are buses every day, leaving as early as 7am for Melaka. You can catch the last bus from Melaka to Kuala Lumpur at about 11pm every evening.
- The buses arrive at intervals of about 30 minutes, giving you time to plan ahead and schedule your trip accordingly.
- There are about 10 bus companies which ply the route. However there are two main bus companies which ply the KL – Melaka route. One is Transnational and the other is KKKL Express.
- These companies are well known for their regular schedule. They are consistent when it comes to delivering quality services and they keep time, which makes them the most popular option for first time users and frequent users.
- Expect the journey to take about two hours. However this is dependent on the traffic and other conditions on the road.
- For every adult, you can expect to pay about RM 15 for a one way ticket.
- There is no scheduled bath room break but one can be provided upon requesting the driver to stop for one.
- A bus ride to Melaka is one of the best and economical ways to reach Melaka from Kuala Lumpur.
You can enjoy a bus ride to Melaka for a truly unique and first-hand experience.